Thursday, July 23, 2009

Me Being Chuffed!

Yup Im Pretty Chuffed Today.. Why? Well For The First Time In Over 2 Weeks Ive Managed To Get Myself Running At Considerable Distance.. Of Which Yesterday Ive Covered About 5-6 Km..
As Usual The Starting Point Is At The Main Stairs Just Across Budiman Lane.. So The 7 Of Us Just Start Chalking Off The Road Hehe.. Half Way Thru The Guys Speed Off Leaving Me And My Mates Behind.. So Them Heading Straight To The Leg.Co. Building.. My Fren And I Turn Right.. Going Ard Jalan Menteri Besar Only Stopping Just Before The Traffic Light In Front Of Ministry Of Communication.. Ilang Nyawa Bah.. So I Just Walk Off Straight To The National
Stadium.. Kejumpaan PD Then Just Jog Normally To The Stairs.. Then Bro Kuyat Arrived Soon After.. Bleh Tahan Dah Tu Bro Roughly 9-10 Km In 1 Hr Flat.. Bagus Udah Tu..
My Fren Told Me That The Problem Why I Get Tired Quickly Is That My Step Is Very Close Apart And I Kinda Run At A Very Slow Pace.. Which Is True Pasal Dulu Jirul Pernah Ckp Kalau Berlari Slow Atu Ngalih Plang Kedia.. And Also Why I Seems To Cant Control My Breathing Well.. Point Taken But In My Defence This Is The First Long Run I Did In 2 Weeks Time And Im Still Suffering From Mild Athma And Constant Coughing :P (Ada Lagi Tu Haha)..
Anyhow.. As Usual Earlier Today I Did My Usual Morning Run.. Yup The Photo Above Was Taken This Morning At The Lambak Kanan Industrial area.. Aint That Great.. Warming Up Enjoying The Fresh Air And Its Quite Chilling Too.. While Watching The Sun Rise.. Nothing Beats That To Start Up Ur Morning.. So Taking My Fren's Advice.. I Tried Opening Up My Step And The Pace Noticibly Improve And What Amaze Me The Most Is.. I Can Feel That Im Running A Bit Faster And My Cough Seems To Go Away.. But Who Am I Kidding.. I Did Slowed Down A Bit And Control My Pace For A While To Catch Some Breath Then I Started To Pick Up The Pace Again.. And Yes My Timing Do Improve..
I Managed To Cut A Few Minutes Today Coz To Run Along The Highway Around The Lambak Kanan Industrial Took Me At About 20 Mins Last Few Days But Today I Did About 17-18 Mins.. Yihaaaaaa!!! Whose Ur Daddy Now!! Hahaha Apakan.. Syukur Alhamdulillah..
So Later On Tasek Lama.. Here I Come.. Keh Keh Keh Keh.. Im A Happy Man!
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: