Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Its A Different Tuesday

Have U Heard About It? Have U Even Watched On News Last Night? Or Maybe Just Maybe Ur Just Finishing Reading It On The Local Newpapers This Morning But Rightky Sure Its The Main Topic Of Conversation This Morning. Guess It? Yup Its Regarding His Majesty Titah Last Night Of Which When The First Time I Heard About It.. It Was My Boss Who Shouted At Me..
When The First Time I Heard About The Titah On News Radio I Cannot But Imagined That He Tones Of Voice Was Is Serious And Disappointed Mood.. Owhh No!! But Im Sure By Now Everybody Has Heard About It And When I Rushed Home Last Night To Watch The Local News.. I Was Right All Along.. The Way His Majesty Speak, Deliver His Titah, His Look, The Way He Flipped Those Pages Man He Is Bang On Serious.. And So Do We As Bruneian We Should Take This Seriously Coz Its No Laughing Matter..
"We hardly see on TV any guidance or information such as 'Don Wirid' or `Zikir' which are good to be read and so on. Do you also have to wait for my order to do that?" the monarch asked his Cabinet Ministers (Taken From Brudirect.com) I Just Love That Line..
In All His Majesty Touched Many Issues From H1N1 Pandemic, About The Zakat Money, And Our Country's Capabilities Of Self-Producing Rice, "Bekerja Sebagai Robot... Menunggu Arahan..", Also The Part Of Which When He Repeatedly Said 120 SAHAJA And Looks Across The Room My Goodness How Disappointed He Looks And At The Thought Of That I Was Thinking.. Chill Creeping In The Spine Of The Ministers.. And Then About SPN21.. In My Own Opinion Our Government Seems To Fail In Many Areas.. Of Which I Hope Im Just Wrong At This..
To Sum It Up.. Its A Huge Relief For Matters Like This Has Been Touched By His Majesty.. I Really Really Hoped Now Since He Has Repeated Himself Yet Again.. Matters Will Be Taken In Hand.. And I Would Like To Say Praise To Allah That I Was Born A Bruneian And To Have A Just And Noble Ruler Who Really Care About His Own People.. Alhamdulillah..
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: