Monday, July 06, 2009

Sunday Stories

I Say The Weekend Start Off Late Really.. First Off The Weekend Night Well I Just Stayed Home Nursing My Cough Beside I Feel Like Im In The Need Of A Good Rest.. Thats Something New Hehe.. Anyhoot As Said Earlier Sunday Start Late.. Really Concentrate On Polishing My Car.. Finally The Car Looks Shiny And CLEAN!!!
Then Zulo Called Me Up For The 5.20pm Ice Age 3 At Kiulap Cineplex.. Im Telling You Guys Go Watch It.. Its Freaking Funny!!! I Jus Keep On Laughing All The Time.. Its $7 Well Spent.. So Next Is Maybe G.I Joe And Owhh This Is For Me A Must Watch.. Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince Niceeeeeee...
After The Movie Picked Up Little Sis And Bring Her Along For Dinner With The Guys At Kimchi A Korean Restaurant.. Im Telling U Since Myself An Avid Japanese Food Eater Aka Excapade Big Fan.. Going To This Place I Feel Like Im Betraying Them AHahaha Naaahh Kidding.. It Just That Its Too Pricy Too My Liking But Hey Once In A While It Didnt Hurt To Try Something New Once In A While...
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: