Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday

Woke Up Late Today.. Had A Late Outing With The Guys.. I Must Say Last Night I Didnt Enjoy Myself As Like The Others... Nope Its Not Because Of The Guys.. But Somehow It Was Just A Bad Day For Me.. Thoughts Are Scattered.. Most Of The Time I Just Kept My Silence.. I dont Think The Guys Realised That Coz They Were Having A Gd Time Which Is Good.. And Means That I My Moodiness Didnt Spoil Their Night.. Thanks God Faeiz Brought The Camera With Him So At Least That Helps Me Think About What Had Happened Earlier..
Honestly It Is Hard To Impress Oneself At The Moment.. U Thought U Thinks Through That This Is It.. This Is The One And Whatever That Shits Means But Somehow Things Can Do A U-Turn And Ur Relationshp Just Going South And Below.. First U Just Ride It Out.. Giving Out A Little Faith And Just Be Patience.. But Then It Just Dont Work Out The Way U Want It To Be.. So Ur Just Be Plain N Bold Just Let It Out.. Show Ur True Feelings.. Letting Out What U Dislike And Explaining That Ur Just Want Things To Be Back As There Were Before..
Does It Work? For A Few Moment In Times It Works But Somehow U Just Taste A Lil Bit Of Bitterness About It.. But As Usual U Just Ride It Out.. Doing What Ur Good At.. Which Is Being Patience And Just Keep Ur Mouth Shut.. Until Finally The Truth Surface.. Then Ur Start Being Cold And Keeping Ur Distance,.. Why? Well What Am I Suppose To Do.. When Ur Try Ever So Hard To Make Ur Relationship.. Commit Urself And Do Ur Own Part When The Other Is Still Confuse.. And Just Cant Trust U.. I Dun Want To Kid Myself.. A Friend Told Me Just Makes Things Simple.. Yes Or No.. Thats What I Did.. I Ask Yes Or No.. But As Usual She Go Beserk When I Was Asking For A Calm Head..
And Then When I Was Opening Up And Being Honest.. All That Ive Got Is.. I Was The Same As The Other But Hey.. Guess What.. Im Not.. Its Just The Best For Me And You.. Why? Well At Least When Im Not Around.. U Dun Hve To Worry ABout Me Anymore.. And U Can Have A Peace Of Ur Own Mind.. I Cant Do This Anymore.. It Hurts.. I Really Look Up To You But For Now A Friend Is The Best For Both Of Us..
Sorry Guys If U Have To Read This But I Just Wanna Let It Out Here.. Malas Kan Sit Down And Share It Face To Face.. Kamu Pun Masing2 Ada Masalah And Barang Kan Di Pikirkan.. So Im Sorry Kalau Time Lepak AKu Nda Berapa Banyak Bunyi And Nda Sporting.. And In Fact Kalau Ku Nda Join Kamu Lepak Apa.. At Times I Just Need My Time Alone Saja..
Kacau Eh Cuatah Baik Batuk Ani Dapat Jua Ku Belusir.. At Least Dapat Jua Ku Luahankan Sasak Di Pikiran Ani.. Nah Ani Bro Kuyat Ama Jirul Udah Done 12 Km Run Gilo Sasak Jua I Toh Baca ISh Ish ISh
True To The Bone!
RicHteR

No comments: