Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Tuesday Post

In The Morning Went For A Small Family Gathering.. Then Went Back Home Took The Medication Just Fallen Asleep Straight Away.. Sleep All Thru Afternoon.. Woke Up Then Freshen Up Went For A Haircut.. Soon Afterwards Trying To Get Myself A Fresh Bottle Of Cough Syrup But Damn Out Of Stock.. Syialll..
Meet Up The Guys At Lamee Gdg Kinda Tais Liur Kan Dumpling Soup.. Had It.. Went For A Lil Chit Chat.. Feeling Absolutely Mental Out Of My Mind Sighhhh Heran Aduhhh Apalagi Masalahnya Ni.. Aduiii..
Went Back Home Didnt Even Get Anysleep Till 4 Am.. God Man.. My Chest Are Feeling Itchy As Hell.. Even Now Im Still Coughing Hard.. Sucks Man Sucks Big Time.. I Havent Have Any Mood For Anything.. Even I Have To Motivate Myself To Post Something On My Blog..

No comments: