Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Its Almost Here..

The Last Day Of 2008.. For Sure Each And Every Single Souls Living On This God Bless Earth Has Their Own Ups And Downs.. New Friends Met N Made Along The Year.. Friends And Loved Ones That Left.. But One Thing For Sure.. As We Are Able To Wake Up Every Morning To Watch The Sunrise.. There Is Still Time To Hope For A Change.. To Wish For The Better.. To Grow Stronger Each Day And Be The Best Person That We Can Be.. Another Good Soul Around Wont Hurt At All..
As For Myself.. 2008 Really Gives Me A Mixed Feeling.. To Balance Out The Happy And Sad Of Life.. I Suppose 2008 Is Another Year To Be Remembered.. Lots Of Memories That Will Never Be Erased.. Good Times That I Had With People Who Made Living Worthwhile And The Bad Times I Had That Really Changed Me A Lot.. But Im Still Sitting Down Reminiscing The Journey.. Am I A Successful Person? In Some Ways I am.. But There Were Times That I Failed And I Think I Still Am Not Yet Been Able To Wake Up From It.. Maybe Just Maybe =)

No comments: