Monday, December 01, 2008

Its Monday Yaaaawww!!!

Waheiiiii Its A New Start Of The New Week.. Bright Sunshine.. Beautiful Skies.. And I Am Sick.. GREATTT!!!! I Was Sniffing N Coughing Away.. Owhhh Chelski Loses To The Arse Last Night.. So Its Up To The Mighty Reds To Take Advantage Of It.. Finger Cross To That Eyy..
Went Back Home To Kb Yesterday To Spent A Lil Bit Of Quality Times With Mum And The Sisters.. That Was Time Well Spent But Too Bad Arrived Back In Bandar Feeling Sick.. Sorry Zulo, Lyza N Bro Khoo Nda Ku Join U Guys Lepak Dmlm.. Only Managed To Get Me Fat Bum Out Of The Bed Late That Night.. And Join Faeiz Di Kuliq..
Owh Dad Called Me Up Last Night.. Awww Mish The Gaffer Much Much.. He Was Having A Gd Time Out There.. Mengail Banar He Even Told Me He Saw This One Stingray.. Basarrrrrrrr... Well Awu Bah Basar Tah haha..
Ah Well Thats ABout It Really.. On My Way Back Frm Breakfast I Knw There Is Lot To Type But When I Sat Down Its Juz Gone.. Taraaaaaaa

No comments: