Thursday, December 04, 2008

Something That Just Need To Be Let Out..

As I Said Earlier Its Been A Shitty Week For Me.. I Mean Its Been Like This Since I Cant Even Remember When.. Its Just That People Are So Just Bloody Selfish And Ignorance Of Others Feeling Even If Its The Flesh And Blood Really.. They Just Love To Twist Things Around As If Their The Victims.. Each And Every Day.. U Juz Want A Peace Of Mind.. There You Arging Barging Saying Ppl Are Talking Shits About Me.. Saying Im Bad Person But Seriously.. Im Just Tired Of Listening To It.. It Is Just Too Much To Take.. My Patience Is Running Thin.. All This While Im Just Only Able To Hear And Keep It To Myself.. And Hell Its Killing Me.. For Godsake Stop It Already.. Before I Snap And Become The Person I Very Much Hated It To Be..
Secondly Its This Kind Of People Who Just Cant Leave You Alone.. God Ive Been Over You For What 5 Years Now.. Didnt You Know How Hard It Is For Me To Hold On Something That Is Impossible N Foolish To Hope For.. How Hard Is To Let Go Of The Memories.. Now That I Have The Strength To Move On.. So Does You.. I Still Remember The Very Word You Said.. Its Time For Me To Look Elsewhere.. Well I Didnt Bother To Look Elsewhere But For Damn Sure Im Sure Had Turn My Back Against You.. And Now Ur Just Gonna Think That U Can Walk In To My Life.. Asking For Something That Never Be For The Two Of Us.. Asking For Me To Open Up My Heart For You..? Just Go Find Somewhere Else.. NO!! Be Thankful Of What U Had At The Moment.. Coz Its You Who Made The Desicion Before Live With It..
And What Ticks Me Up Lately.. Its Just Some People Just Keep On Dangling With The Same Argument Over And Over Again.. What Should I Say? And What Should I Do? Its Just That The Words Of Others Are Move Presentable? No.. Or Is It Creditable? Things That Just Really Cant Stop Bothering Me..

No comments: