Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Badminton Galore And The FarmBasket Chill Session

Heeeeeee
Awww What A Smile
Thru The Glass
Kesian Bro Ku Damam Nih
I Miss My Bike Thats What He's Thinking Pro'ly
So After Selesai Menemanin Ely Doing Her Thang At Kfc.. So Us Guys Which Consist Of Myself, Zul-O, Amri And Ely Went For Badminton Hee That Was Fun.. Sweaty And Smelly But Fun Hahaha Crossed The Smelly Bit.. All Of Us Born Smelling Nice And Refreshing MmmmHmmmm Seducingly Nice Haha..
Owh Owh I Manage To Convince Zul-O To Run And He Did.. Haha Owh There Was This One Time When We Ran That Something Had Happen That I Am Happy Enough Opted To Not Mention It Here.. Why? Ahahahahah I Wont Tell.. Just Keep On Wishing.. Then After That Hooked Up With The Guys At Farmbasket Since Our Usual Spot D'Valley Cafe Was Pack That Night..
You See I Come To Love Farmbasket.. Its A Nice Chill Out Place.. Its Refreshing.. Its De-stress You But I Wonder Why The Ladies Dun Let Us Guys Chill There Anymore Hmmm.. Not Fair Not Fair.

Naleh Ihh
Nahhh Kau Nah Ku Smash
Aaaa Im Tired

No comments: