Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Thursday Post

Its Thursday God.. Its December Darn.. Almost The End Of The Yr.. Heeee.. Havent Had The Best Of Sleep Last Night.. Keep On Waking Up Every Single Hr.. Feels Like Someone Watching Over The Window And Waking Me Up.. Mind You Its Been Raining All Night.. The Room Is Freezing Somehow I Just Cant Get Back To Sleep..
No Wonder Feeling So Restless This Morning.. I Dont Even Bother To Wake Up Early Today.. Hell I Just Took My Time.. And I Even Took The Longer Route To Work.. It Seems Like Today There Is Of Thing That Keeps On Playing And Coming Back To My Head.. Its Only Thursday And I Already Know It Is A Shitty Week.. I Just Hope It Would End Today.. And Things Would Get A Lil Bit Better..
Ahhh What Life Man.. Its Effing Hard To Get Those Monkeys Off My Back.. It Seems Like They Just Love Clinging To It.. At Least Im Recovering From Athma.. Gotta Go Back Home To Kb Later On.. Recharge The Battery And Have A Quality Time With My Family.. Heeeeee

No comments: