Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Sunny Saturday

The Weekend Is Here Now.. Its Gonna Be A Long Weekend I Suppose With The KFM Gathering And Stuff.. But Honestly I Never Like Weekends.. To Me Its One Its The Sadest And Most Lonely Day Of The Week..
Its Like Those Days Where Ur Trying To Find Someone To Hangout With.. But None Is Available.. Hahahaha This Is When Ur Regret It So Much For Being Single.. Just This One Night.. Im Listening To Joeniar Arief - Rapuh At This Very Moment.. I Love The Beat Of The Song I Havent Really Listen And Concentrate On The Lyrics Tho.. Will Try To Find The Video Clip In Youtube And Share It With You Lots.. If I Have The Time Tho..
Glad To Be Back Active.. Alhamdulillah Fully Recovered Frm The Athma And The Cough.. So I Went For A Jog At The Stadium Yesterday.. Man I Lost My All Stamina.. Need To Jog More Now.. Jeles Bah Mendgr Kawan Ku Yang Nuuuuuuuuuun Jauh Di Sana Atu Jog Pai 10 Km.. Mau Jua Di Cuba Tu.. Terjubur2 Tah Ku Kali Eh.. Kengalihan Hahahahahahah

2 comments:

megat said...

your blog very beautiful and more info

WedsterDhoo said...

is it? thanks tho =)