Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Morning Post..

Yayyyyyy Weekend Is Here Again.. But I Suppose Gonna Have A Quite Weekend This Time.. Maybe.. Yesterday Friday Was One Hell Of A Lazy Yet Productive For Me.. Lazy Coz I've Been Sleeping Almost All The Time.. Productive Because Finally I Got Some Well Earn Rest.. Hahahahaha.. Went To D'Valley Last Night.. Met My Cuz And He Told Me Ultimate Chocs From Cheezbox Is If I Can Remember His Word "Gila Nyaman Banar Eh!!" Hahahahha Told Ya Bro.. Then Zulo, Lyza N Minor Arrived.. Zulo's Was Not In The Best Of Mood.. He Is Buying Himself A Bike But Somehow The Salesman Fucked Up.. So Its Kinda On Stall At The Mo..
Nice Weather Today Might Go For A Run Later.. Probably Im Going To The Stadium Today.. Let See Hows The Stamina Has It Improve Or Not.. Just Finished Reading Off Icy's Blog Owww Syafiq Is Having His First Sleep-Over Haha.. He Is Growing Up.. Soon He Found Himself A Gf And Icy Ur Not The Only Lady In His Heart Anymore Then Ahahahahaahahaha..
Jirul's Blog Nowadays Is All ABout Food Food And Food.. With The Starbucks Coffee, BurgerKing Burgers.. Ishhhh Ishhhh Ishhhhh.. Tais Bah Liur Ku Anie.. Ah Well Since My Cuz Mentioned Cheezbox I Think I Might Be Going There Tonight Kali Jua.. If Rajin.. Mun Nda Nanti Nanti Tah Saja.. Selagi Mampu Tertahan Liur Ani.. Ah Well Thats About It.. Coffee Is Not Riveting Without Having Ciggies With It.. Ciao

No comments: