Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Afternoon Post

Stayback In The Office Again Today.. Havent Have The Heart To Go Out Today.. And Considering Its Payday Today.. Ahaa Not Interested To Go Out Even More.. Went To Jerudong Again Last Nyte Meet Up The Guys.. Stay In The Jamming Studio.. My Goodness I Tot I Was Deaf When I Went Out Of That Place.. Ish Ish Ish..
Went Back Home Schleep Straight Away.. Woke Up Early This Morning.. Aaaa The Best Bit Was That.. I Opened Up My Eyes.. Opened Up The Window.. And Then From The Distance The Roar Of The Red Scarlet Passing Me By.. Aaaaaa.. A Ferrari Just Passed By Niceeee.. And That Just Made Me In The Mood To Work Out A Lil Bit Just Before I Shower..Nice Innit..
Darn.. Need To Buy A Tire For The Car.. Bloody Hell I Just Realised That The Thread Can Be Seen.. Need To But A New Brake Pad As Well.. Hell I Even Need To Service The Car.. Erkkk Gym Membership Seems So Far Away Isk Isk Isk.. Hope The Sun Stays Shining Till Late Evening For A Change Today.. Really Fancy A Jog Today.. Had A Lil Too Much To Eat Last Night.. Burpppp Alhamdulillah Someone's Treat.. Baik Jua Di Makan.

No comments: