Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Little Outing..

Went Back Home Late From Work Last Night.. Stop By At D'Valley Just To Say Hi To The Guys.. Leave Out A Few Mins Later In Haste.. Sorry Guys.. Cam Org Menyamal Or Marah Tah Ku Udah Usulnya Tu.. Actually I Was Rushing For A Jog.. Really Is A Stressful I Just Need To Jog It Off..
AS Usual.. Im Just Running On Track These Days.. I Havent Been That Comfortable Going For The Distance Just Yet.. Then Went Back Home.. Work Out A Little Bit Still I Was Just Feeling Absolutely Restless.. Something That Keeps On Creeping Back In My Mind..
Then Had A Little Outing With The Guys At Pinang Restaurant At Jerudong Park.. So I Join Them Up The Food Was Grand.. The Guys Was Having Seafood Dishes Last Night.. And Guess Wat.. I Still Am Feeling Restless.. So I Just Went For A Drive Told Them Im Going To Buy Fuel For My Car.. But The Fact Is.. Im Going Go-Karting Heeee Sori Jan Mare.. Only Then Im Able To Let Off Some Steam.. Ahhh That Was Nice..

No comments: