Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Afternoon Post..

I Just Realise Havent Been Jotting Lots In My Blog.. Heeeeee I Gez I Havent Been Out That Much.. Haha Not!!!!! I Suppose I Should Cut My Social Night Out But Spent More Time At Home.. Heee That Will Be A Very Hard Things To Do.. It Seems An Impossible Thing To Do.. To Keep This Fat Arse At Home..
Darn Man Im Still Suffering From This Stupid Headache That Just Wont Go Away.. And Then My Tummy Is Also Not Feeling Well.. Darn.. Went To Lamee For Lunch Today.. Hav The Usual Stuff.. Dumpling.. Heee Indy Said I Must Get Myself A Life.. Im Missing All The Good Food Out There.. Hell What To Do.. Im Trying To Lose Weight.. Somebody Keeps On Insisting That I Have A Triple Chin.. Hahahahahahaha Sodalahhhhh..
And These Two Songs Just Wont Go Away From My Head.. Widuri By Broery Marantika And Sweet Charity's Datang Dan Pergi.. Its Keep On Playing On My Head Over And Over And Over Again.. I Post The Lyric For Datang Dan Pergi Later On.. Its Really Is A Good Song.. Man Ramli Sarip's Must Be High When He Wrote This Song.. Deep Yo.. Kejiwa Ku Lagi Mendgr Ahahahhahahaha..
I Think Thats About It.. Actually I Was Trying To Write Something But I Just Cant Wrap My Mind Around It For The Time Being.. For Now.. Darghhh

No comments: