Monday, November 10, 2008

Ahhhh ShleepyHead!!

Started My Day Slow Today.. Havent Got Enough Sleep.. Its 2 In The Afternoon Ryt Nw.. I Am Dead Hungry.. Just Stayback At Work During Lunch Time To Get Some Sleep Time.. So Now Im Just Hungry.. Ah Well Im Gonna Grab My Lunch Later On.. Its Icy's Bday Today.. Havent Texted Her Up Yet.. Will Do Soon Later On If I Saw Her Online On Msn..
Its Been A Long Weekend I Might Say.. With The Birthday Celebration Cum Karaoke Night Cum Farewell Night At Jirul's Place Plus Cafe Hopping N Only Going Back Home Ard 2 In The Night Wah Kerayzee Stuff.. Honestly De'Royalle Cafe.. The Atmosphere Is Just Dead.. Honestly In My Very Honest Opinion.. The Service Is Slow.. Its Just Makes U Feels Restless.. Sorry For Those De'Royalle BandWagon.. But I Just Really Cant Feel It..
About The Karaoke Night At Jirul's Place.. As Usual If The Gang Get Together In Numbers.. Well I Have To Say.. It Is Just FUN FUN FUN FUN!! The Sundays Pretty Much Stayed At Home.. Was Planning To Drive Back To KB.. But Since The Family Is Going Over To The Capital.. So Ive Just Stay Put And Rendzevous With Them At Giant.. The Lil Sis Was Being Bubbly, Cute And Annoying As Ever.. Had A Quick Lunch But Everyone Was Not Happy With The Food So Yeah Brought To Traders Cafe.. Let Them Had Wantan Ho.. Aaaa Problems Solved=)

No comments: