Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How Ignorant Are We?

Went Back To KB Today For Work Commitment.. So Otw Atu Along Seria By-Pass There Was This Lady Driver Driving A Big Van. N U Knw What Tick Me The Most Is.. She Let Two Of Her Kids.. UnBuckled Playing Around The Car.. And Then At One Point She Did A Quick Acceleration Whilst Overtaking And Then Her Daughter Being Thrown BackWay.. Bang! Landed Face First On The RearWindow..
And To My Horror.. Her Son Who Seems Way Smaller Than The Daughter Was Also Unbuckled Jumping Freely At The Back Seat.. Appaled I Am By Her Ignorant.. NO!! Her Stupidity I Mean Her Kids Was Just Only Toddlers Eh Gila Kali.. If I Am A Cop I Would Stop Her Seriously!! What If She Has To Do An Emergency Brake.. Her Kids Will Fly-Off To The Windscreen Eeee Budu Eee!!!

No comments: