Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Burppp

I Dunno Why But I Really Feel Tired Today.. Arrived At The Office Feeling Ever So Sleepy.. Then Just Like Yesterday The Phone Just Wont Stop Ringing.. Gilaksss.. Then Good News Free Meal.. The Admin Department Is Having A Raya Function.. Yupp Syawal Has Left But Still Nda Tah Pandai Beranti Org Upis Ani Beraya..
So Had A Lil Meal.. Then The Wati Txted Me Up.. Asking Me To Join Her And The Gang For Lunch At Excapade.. SUSHIIIIIII Ah Well Im Full Plus It Was Raining In The Afternoon So I Just Cant Be Bothered.. Sori Guys.. Nanti Tah Ku Join.. Heard Ramai Yg Join..
Had A Gr8 Nap During The Lunch Break.. Then Got Interrupted By Phone Calls AGAIN!!!.. Woke Up Wipe The Sleep Of My Face.. Here I Am.. Uploading The Photos N Writing Up This Post.. Really Looking Forward This Evening.. Tteen Joining Up Again For A Jogging Session.. Dj Yante's Is Coming As Well Nice...

No comments: