Saturday, March 11, 2023

A January Recap - Week 4

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Saturday, 11th March 2023.

Alright, final week recap for January then we can release all the posts.





First, let me share pasal Piccolo Cafe and how much I love their Hazelnut Latte and Club Sandwich. Mcm kan malar udah ku kemari ani well nda plang malar as I can consider cafe ani mcm up up sikit lah. So whenever ada extra budget utk lepak sini. Kompom I'll order the hazelnut latte and club sandwich. Owh and the chips are lovely too!



Masih lagi alum decided time ani on how many days ku kan stay di KK and how much I'm willing to spend on our accomodation hahahaha such a cheapskate Wadi!

Finally, my renew Identification Card has arrived and look at that double chin! So bloody epic! Hahahahaha antahlah malas ku kan mikirkan.



Ambil ambil feel Kundasang dulu guys hahahaha although if I'm being honest, we are not going to Kundasang at all.


I have some errands to do in KB over the weekend. Sekali sampai sampai ku rumah ku liat apa lagi ni yang cover up ani. Rupanya umah ucing kana pindah ke bawah udah hahahaha. Alhamdulillah, maka dengan ini kurang lah bau tahi and aing kamih ucing.






Bonding time with daddy over mee goreng, Qawi's roasted ayam and soto at Nini Jinab's stall. So good! Batah nda merasa masakan durg ani. So good!



Menyampaikan craving my wife Matcha Green Tea campur strawberry. Such a weirdo drink.


Hilang sudah kabak kabak as my passport udah siap and in my hand. Now barutah dapat properly plan for the KK trip.


Later that monday evening taus tah ku bayar and confirm our accommodation booking. Alhamdulillah. KK Here I Come!!!!

W

No comments: