Thursday, March 23, 2023

A February Recap - 2.2

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Thursday, 23rd March 2023.

Sebenarnya aku atu kan teruskan saja with one post for the February Recap 2. And as I mentioned in the previous blog yg aku loses the sequence of the date and it kinda feels like dragging long. Baik tah ku break it into two parts. So let's start where I let off.





Since it's going to be a long weekend due to Israk Mikraj's public holiday. We decided to go for a Miri trip to pick up my UniQlo order. And pagi Friday atu kami ani berpikir macam nda ramai org ni kali. Hence we took our sweet time and only reached the border by 1 pm.

And it proves to be a very bad idea! The traffic was really bad as traffic was at about a 3 km mark towards the border. Plus it was time for a shift change hence prolonged the queue and it took us over 2 hrs just to cross the bloody border. Pathetic bah Immigration Brunei ah. Membari sasak berabis!




After menukar duit taus tah kami mencari tampat makan yang nda ramai org as both of us berabisly hangry! We finally decided to have our late lunch at the Lavender Cafe. Thank god the food was great!


While waiting for our food to arrive. Menyumbangkan sebuah dua lagu dulu Cafe Lavender Miri hahahaha.



This trip aku nda enjoy berabis pasal semua rushing. My wife pun rushing jua kan buat her kacamata while at the same time ingau kan the clock. Selasai pick my order at Bintang Mall, taus kami left the place and headed to Permaisuri Mall pasal my wife kan buat kaca mata baru.



So when I paid for the food, I told the owner that I really enjoyed the food. And I will be back later in the day to order some tapao to bring back home to Brunei. And when I returned back later in the night. The owner recognized me and treat me to a free egg tart. Thankful!


The queue at the border was also terribly long. Honestly, the atmosphere in Miri was great. Org Brunei ramai and the vibe nya siuk. Kami atu mau kan stay longer and lepak. At one point kami dua thought of staying the night but all the good hotels were full. Balik tah kami saja. Kan singgah McD pun nda kami dua berani bah takut by the time kami arrived queue panjang kana tutup pagar pasal masih stuck in the queue.



Aku napaukan lobster untuk my dad. Rawan jua hatiku, when my sister share gambar durg makan seafood di KK. My dad ani balik balik ckp nyaman tu kalau ada lobster. So since kami makan lobster for lunch tadi. Nda ku nyaman hati, singgah tah ku lagi ke Lavender Cafe membalikan one set for durg.

So before sampai umah Kb. Singgah ku sekajap ke Burger King pasal nda berani stop by di Miri. Lapar ku masih bah hahaha. Alhamdulillah for today ya Allah.


Kalau ku kanang balik ah, org lain keluar dari UniQlo Miri membawa shopping bag. Aku keluar membawa kotak hahahaha padahal nda jua banyak isinya. A few polo shirts and a jogger.






Sunday the 19th of March 2023, Kami went to flat the munchkins to visit baby Nayarra. I got to mingle with my anti social nieces yang sibuk dengan game durg ahahahaha.




Pasal malas kan balik ke rumah. Round tah kami dua meliat liat barang and stopped by for ice cream. Kali my wife macam reluctant kan turun pasal kedia simple berabis berbaju. I told her bah you wait in the car and I'm gonna enjoy my vanilla flavour gelato hahahaha.



Over the weekend our HOD inform us that we need to join our CEO for a meeting to discus the preparation for HM's visit this weekend. And I was there seating next to my CEO contemplating the amount of work to be done from today until the event.


Mendangani my wife sungkai sambil aku stress eating hahahahaha. Ah well namanya jua kerja dan tanggung jawab kan. Mau nda mau mesti jua dilaksanakan. Or else nda berkat gaji diri.

On to February Recap  - 3. Take care.

W

No comments: