Thursday, March 23, 2023

A February Recap - 2.1

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Thursday, 23rd March 2023.

It's the first day of puasa and to be honest, I really didn't want puasa to start today but hey, kekadang kitani manusia ani ambung bah. Padahal ianya suatu rahmat yg sangatlah tinggi kurniaan dari Allah Subhnallah Taala. 

Anyway, let's begin with our part 2 recap of February 2023. This is going to be quite a long post with lots of photos to be shared with you guys but hey, I am basically bertiarap atas katil right now with lots of time to kill. So why not.


Ani namanya org nda puas menyubalah hahahaha. Banar guys, mcm nda puas bah rasanya berjalan ke KK and since kami masih bercuti. We decided to drive down to Miri. Plus I really wanna try the UniQlo App purchase but since I don't have a Malaysian address hence the next best way was to pay at their store in Miri and have it delivered there. The reason why aku kuat hati kan mencuba ialah only dengan ordering from the online stores ada saiz basar. And the price is murah! So I will have one dedicated to our Miri trip soon as I'm done with the February recap. 


This is not a paid review guys. We stayed in Kb after our Miri trip yesterday and I always craved Serikandi's Briyani ever since I tried it quite a while back. Masa prep untuk Majlis Berbadak Dikir si Nurul di Serikandi. Hence, we're back, and trust me guys. I know a few good Briyani place here in Brunei and this is one of them. 



I took an extra day off as I didn't fancy getting back to work on a Monday. So after dropping off my wife at her work, I stopped by the park just next to her office for a morning walkabout. The weather was too beautiful and I really enjoyed it even though I still look half asleep haha.


Ripe pimple on my right side cheek. Tanda tanda kan naik bujang guys. Hence, it's blog worthy hahahahaha sekadar.


We went to Hua Ho to do a quick shopping in preparation for niece number 4. 


And then UniQlo emailed me that my order has arrived hence another Miri trip this Friday. 

And then Alhamdulillah, niece number 4 has arrived. A healthy baby girl named Nayarra Tihani (I'm not sure if this is the correct spelling).





Since their mom has to be warded after giving birth to their baby sister. The girls have to stay in Sg Tampoi hence today I have 4 dates hahahaha. Ngam tah jua Valentine's day kan but again as Muslim nda plang boleh tani celebrate.

Anyway, it's been a while since kami bawa durg jalan-jalan. My wife also told me Kaka Daniya's painting supply kan habis. Taus tah treat them to some paintings and toys and ice cream.



The final agenda of the night was to get a haircut after dropping off the girls. Esok kan masuk opis iatah mesti belawa hehehehe.


Early morning post, before sending these two munchkins to school. Basar sudah guys durg aaaaa. Nda lagi payah dibangunkan pagi and makai baju apa. Mun nya dulu Ya Allah, especially si Daming aaa, hebat tu drama paginya hahahaha.


Kan dua minggu cuti, sampai sampai opis switch on laptop. Log in to my office email and wow hebat! Hahaha going to be a long week this one.






Alhamdulillah ada lebih rezeki masuk today, and since kami laki bini been craving Kaizen's sushi for quite some time. We decided to have our dinner di sana. That was satisfying, alhamdulillah.


When my wife asked me if I have arrived at SPARK. This was my reply hehehe. So late yesterday afternoon, we received a notification email from one of our tenants at SPARK. Their launching event is finally a go and it was scheduled in 9 days' time this will be a high-level event hence all hands-on!


Alhamdulillah, I received my IOSH marks today and I passed the course! Woohoo! Yang paling ku bangga tu nah 100% assessment. Since aku nada background in HSSE and have not been doing any HSSE work in my life. Being able to achieve this is just a big achievement for me personally. Alhamdulillah! 


The 16th of February 2023 also marked the 7th year anniversary of Darussalam Enterprise. Our Muslim colleague got to celebrate it with the sembahyang hajat and doa kesyukuran at Masjid Madang. I really wanted to join this but traffic while on the way back from SPARK was just super crazy due to a broke down vehicle. And I was just super knackered from today's workload.


And also today was my Brother in Law's birthday. They got to celebrate his birthday in Kota Kinabalu. Happy birthday Saiful.

And with that I end February Recap  - 2.1 post. On to part 2.2 in the next blog. Luan luan panjang guys, aku pun lost with the date sequence hahaha. See you guys in the next post.

W

No comments: