Thursday, March 23, 2023

A February Recap - 3

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Thursday, 23rd March 2023.

So let's get going then. A stressful and long week for our team. And also I'm gonna be sharing lots of photos here hehehe. Kali jua lah pasalnya aku masih compiling as I am typing this post.



The next Wednesday, when my Wife asked me pukul berapa balik keraja today. I told her to take her sweet time, as the amount of work that I need to clear and shift that day was beyond bonkers. Safe to say I was amongst the few yang balik akhir that evening and my poor wife have to wait over an hour in the car. Check saja time stamp arah second photo aa. Sandi!



So straight from the office we went to Excapade in Serusop for dinner.







And its time for stress eating guys hehehe. Honestly I am still a fan of Excapade and yes I can also agree in terms of presentation and quality Kaizen pips Excapade a lil bit but....


Kaizen does not serve Haru Maki and Excapade does. So in my book Excapade is better than Kaizen hahahaha.


Though for saying that, I do appreciate Kaizen's way of serving their Green Tea. Although some would say it looks stingy as they only pour you a cup full at one time while Excapade let you have the whole pot. But again as I mentioned earlier Kaizen wins the presentation bit. 

Why? Well even though Kaizen only pours a cup full at one time but it ensures that every pours was a hot cuppa. And I don't know about you, I like my green tea hot. And having the whole pot of green tea for your ownself seems to be a great waste. So Kaizen win! eh nda, It's a fair Draw! Hahahahaha.


And when I have settled down at home, terus open laptop and sambung buat kerja. Bukan saja I need to help out the team utk works at SPARK. Finance also decided to close the account early this FY. So all pending procurement needed to be processed immediately. Hence, I am up to me forehead with work. And what make it worst was that tomorrow is the 23rd of February. Public holiday sandi!





Although earlier I said what make it worst today is the National Day public holiday. I do take it as a pleasant break from all the stress and pressure just to manage everyone's expectation.

23rd February is also my uncle's birthday hence we had a family get together at The Polo Club bla bla bla lupa ku full name nya. Here are some photos taken from that event. The last one was my cousin trying to hid Wajihah's baby in the cabinet hahahaha. Btw don't be gullible guys of course he won't do that. He just took photo as if he was trying to saja laaa.


The preparation at SPARK is gathering space. The launching hall is fast taking shape, taking this was not our show hahaha. Mun nda cry cry eh.


And of course since its a scorching day. We drove to Kiulap ke Black Tiger Cafe in Kiulap for this delicious drink. Ahhhhh grateful for this.


Alhamdulillah, akhir malam kana share dalam WhatsApp group on this activity. Another task that we were able to tick off and I can sleep soundly tonight.



Today was one of those days where aku jauh hati with a few people. Mcm awal subuh dalam WhatsApp group udah kana update that satu benda siap kana pasang waktu subuh. Then awal awal pagi ada org mengusut and then membagi information yg salah.

So when I turned up at the office. Alum lagi batah duduk ku taus kana timbak oleh my manager. Kana gtau yg barang ku update kedia kemarin nda tepat and salah and whatever lah. Kali udah ku liat gambar and ku explain. Barutah ya paham yg tukang lapor ani main sembur saja. And last last apa? Aku kana suruh handle bukan si tukang lapor. 

Nda batah atu kana timbak lagi bila situkang lapor panic pasal air con nda sajuk lah apa lah. Then kononnya kalau nda baik kan ditukar condenser nya dengan yg dari bilik lain. Kana timbak ku as if that was my decision. Nyangku bila ku supportive of that decision. Kali kana tanya what is my solution. Technician is on the way, let them have a look at it and once ada feedback barutah proceed with the decision. Sekali udah kana check apa nah? Setting arah air con kana kacau hence why nda sajuk! 

Sasak sasak ku with all these knee jerk reaction, ku gtau aku kan meeting di JP for team building event as I was elected as one of the committee member responsible for logistic matters then from there aku kan ke SPARK as all this panic decision making is so stressful. Nada kana lapas! kana suruh go to JP then come back to office and handle matters from the office saja. Sigh!



So from the site meeting at JP balik semula ke office to handle any items yang need my attention. Then off to masjid Kilanas for Friday prayer. I left early as I needed to calm myself down. Taus ku message my wife to prepare and pack some food. Kira aku balik sekajap untuk ambil then zoom balik ke opis. Hence why aku makan di kereta saja hahahahahah stress eating. Barai!


Alum ku pernah berkeraja as efficient as quick as today! Maybe membawa rasa hati yang marah atu kali lah. Plus jua I really am looking forward with the weekend. Pasalnya I can relax since all the prep work for HM's visit was either done or finishing by the end of today. Sekali kana msg oleh my colleague. Ya minta dangani turun esok ke SPARK.

So when I got home that evening, I was all smiling as the munchkins was at home. Sampat lah ku teriak teriak ngatil durg while watching them bermain water slide ahh.


Macam these few days terbiasa udah kami kana msg subuh subuh. And today was no different as we were updated by the Security Team that the contractor has done changing the signage. Actually kemarin subuh udah siap kali kami atu mcm kehairanan yang colournya seem off. So yesterday, I have to track back the BQ then compare it with the rendition and coding that was shared by Corporate Comms team. 

Ceh ada salah lah hence why yesterday my colleague taus handle this with the contractor then Alhamdulillah by subuh settled!


Before turun ke KB, singgah dulu breakfast di Jangsak. Penting ni isi paot as I know the event will take forever to conclude and kejarangan org logistik yg hanya berkeraja in the background on a support basis kana bagi makan oleh event organizer.


And we're off to SPARK. Actually as earlier plan aku nda payah turun as my HOD membagitau jantah ramai since ani bukan show kami. But since my colleague dibelakang atu gtau he needs me to attend. Ikut saja tia, kedia interim our zone lead yang sedang bercuti hence I must respect his request.


Bukan selalu dapat bergambar up close with HM's G Wagon. So when I had the opportunity I took it hehehehe.








Just sharing with you guys the photos that we took during the event. Proud of my team, despite of our differences and clashes. We soldiered on and we got it through.



Remember when I said based on experience. Kalau diri handle logisitik on support basis. Jangan harap you will get a thank you or a pat in the back or mamam. Lumrah udah tu, apalagi kalau bukan diri punya event. Nganya iatah nda siuk bah kalau diri nda support nda bisai tu the event building ah. Nda terbuat tu apa yg durg last minute request apa ah. But as the saying goes pengalaman mengajar erti kehidupan. Ceh! Allah Taala ada and kedia maha mengetahui. Nda dpt di dunia, niatkan saja ikhlas keraja kerana ibadah terhadapnya. Biar tah kedia saja yang membari pembalasan. Don't worry kedia maha adil lebih hebat ganjaran pemberiannya.





A well earned Sunday brunch at Trader's Dim Sum Centre! I love the dim sum here and my wife love her bittergourd egg with either beef or prawn. I highly recommend you guys to try this place.


I do believe this photo of my wife the best way to describe my February. But Alhamdulillah, just another chapter that I am grateful about. See you guys in March update!

W

No comments: