Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday 04/09/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sometime ketawa ku jua kalau ku membaca blog ku ani. Most of my post are about food tia nganya. And today's post pun no different. Keh keh keh.


I was having a light breakfast di office. Sekali ada org sedakah makanan hence ku ambil satu. Kali bila ku makan ya Allah. Tersurung jua org menjual ani eh. Kekadang hairan ku bah seller kitani ani. I know you need to make profit but for you to go to this extend for me nda berkat eh. Di mana keikhlasan atu aku pun hairan.


Wifey cooked some ayam masak kurma. Free lunch at the office bebeh. I'm loving it.


Property Brother's game everywhere and anywhere. Bila nda mau game sasak tah ya hahahaha.



Our early dinner that evening at Restoren Hj Salleh, Sg Kebun. I like the sambal ayam penyet here.


WADi


No comments: