Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Sunday 01/09/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday and it's time to go out and have New Year's lunch with the family.



Thinking kan bawa durg makan. Sekali mun nganya breakfast food alum mengana ni eh. So last last i opted for All Seasons Restaurant di KB Sentral. Bad choice though ngam bila kami sampai atu bertamu dengan org kawin. Hence parking payah mencari.





Photo photo dulu before meng order the food. Then after meng order the food ambil photo photo lagi hahaha.

More photos!






Atu flawless mua sorg sorg ahahahahaha. Honestly aku nda suka plang makai AI function for my hp ani. P when you wanted to take scenery photo lawa bah hence aku just stick to it.

The foods!






As usual mesti order finger foods supaya ada kan di kunyah2 menunggu our main course to arrive. Ordered a few dim sum dishes, wantan and spring rolls. Man there were good.

Main dishes!

This was what my Wife's ordered. Prawn butter sand kah namanya.


My sister Wani order mee goreng apakah namanya. While my other sisters ordered nasi ayam and itik. Succulent duck mmm mmm mmmmmmm.

My parents bertanya boleh order ikan. I told them bah order tah makan saja.

And kalau aku everytime ku ke mari memang ani ku order. Nda melawan yang arah One City Shopping Mall punya branch. Di sana lagi nyaman. Not saying nda nyaman. Nyaman nganya di sana better.

That curry soaked fried tofu. Heavenly mmm mmm mmm mmmmmmm hahahaha memajal.


My first outing in almost 3 weeks time. On hiatus because my batuk and man my ciput fitness level just gone. Don't even bother doing a slow jog. Just brisk walk saja aku all the way. My Wife on the other hand. Wowwww boleh tahan.

WADi 

No comments: