Friday, June 21, 2019

Sunday 16/06/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

My Sunday.



Before balik KB singgah lagi kami dulu di Kadai Tailor Jerudong. Nak putung baju lagi nya my Wife. Hence my reaction photo cana haa haa haa.



Since it was way past lunch time. Might as well kami singgah di Restoren Lily, Jerudong for a spot of lunch.




This was our lunches. Wife makan nasi katok. We ordered extra ayam for each of us and aku kan cuba Char Kuey Teow durg. Sekali sampai haiyaaa versi melayu panya but nevermind cuba saja tia. Nyaman jua and the gravy atu kuah udang. I just swapped the udang with ayam hahahahah. Kalau aku lah aaa. I would make the chicken a bit more drier. Since its a grill chicken might as well they do a quick sear before serving it. Just my two cents.


Alright let's continue our journey to KB. Aduh dah perut kenyang ani mengantuk lah pulak. Hated commuting in the afternoon.


Back to Sg Tampoi and marks the end of my weekend. New week ahead.


WADi

No comments: