Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Saturday 27/04/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Saturday and santai Yay!


I was actually contemplating sama ada waking up early morning just to watch this match. Sekali kan antah makin ku siuk main game liat jam kul 12 then main game lagi kul 1 kul 2 eh alang2 lah. So i only stayed until half time then went to asleep. Feeling super confident manang and alhamdulillah 5-0 manangnya.


So aku atu plan kan jog pagi lah then menyasal lah and then at the end of the day i just said to myself let's just stayed in since my Wife will be back for lunch time. Checked out my IG kana shared ani. And then yang calinya aku nda mencek banar rupanya c Dang Kamsiah melagau kami mamam di umah hahahaha. Sorry Ses pemahaman kureng.



Sent my Wife to work and then went to Ezzy Laundry for errands.


Kali nah kejumpaan taus one of our KFM friend hahahahaha.



While waiting for my laundry siap. Went for a quick lunch at Akhbar Restaurant. Ordered mee mamak and i was disappointed. Hmmmm napa ca ari atu nyaman jua.


Then lapas check up on the laundry pindah ke drier. Masuk tah ku kereta ber air con. Panas bui hari aaaa. Hantap!


Remember i said when i wanted to go for a jog in the morning. Well since i still had an hour to kill as well as having a light lunch. I went to the multi-storey car park building at my office area and go for a slow jog. Did 2km in the shade. I'm a happy man.


Bila lapar mesti makan. So otw to KB singgah sekajap McD for burgers.


#HSH

Lepaking with my Mom while she is making her pulut panggang.

And of course jadi taster sambal pusu my sister for Sunday's order.

Taus tah melepak sekajap sama durg mendangani durg dinner.

WADi

No comments: