Friday, April 19, 2019

Saturday 13/04/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Alright let's spend my day off.




After dropping my Wife at her office taus tah aku singgah ke Batu 1 for a spot of breakfast at Rasa Idaman Restaurant. Plus not bothered kan berjalan ke mana-mana jua. Plan kan main game apa p i rather gave myself a good rest then next week let's go roaring hahaha well that was the plan.


Then my Wife shared her lunch pack. And i thought nada ya kanyang ni mun ani nganya makanannya eh.


Like i said i went back home after breakfast and just stayed in bed and sleep. So when its time to pick up my Wife from work. The first thing yang ya gtau aku was LAPAR Eh! Mau takoyaki!


Takoyaki it is then...


Masa untuk mulih ke Kb but first..




Singgah ke BSRC dulu untuk menghadiri tahlil function. Atu pun keakhiran kami udah hahaha but since the function start awal bukan kami saja yang akhir sampai hehe.

WADi

No comments: