Friday, April 19, 2019

Monday 01/04/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Finally we can start posting about my April hah!


Not something that i can call or use as the great motivation to go to work. 


Brought a bit of left over food from yesterday's function. And then my Wife taus sediakan nasi basmati. And voila i had a good lunch. Aku suka bah daging catu aa.



Fast forward to the end of the day. Awal pagi udah my boss berpadah yang pagar rusak oleh pokok yang tumbang. Well currently aku jaga satu projek memotong pokok and then they started the project yesterday Sunday. Kompom lah nada kami ada untuk monitor. So pagi tadi we were told by the tenant to tighten up fences yang rusak atu before the contract ganti dengan yang baru. But biasalah namanya contractor bangla! Babal! Last last terpaksa tah aku sama the boss berbalik semula ke sana untuk mengancangi. Maghrib tah lagi. Nah cua ketaguran ku!




Lapas lapas dari site. I told my Wife let's eat. I wanted to makan arah this place. Eat's hot di Jerudong. Satu building dengan Chatime. My colleague ari atu membawa ke opis and i really like the flavour plus the ayam nda karing mcm Wing-It. Well ku bawatah my Wife and of course she don't really like it. Hahahaha kinda expected since she loves Wing-It.


WADi

No comments: