Friday, April 19, 2019

Monday 08/04/2019

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sekali kan aku bangun this morning i feel better but still short of breath. I told my Wife i need to go to the clinic. Need to get an MC as well as proper medication.


So we went to Yong Clinic in Sengkurong then kejumpaan tah jua petuan my Wife. Kesian berdugal kedia and then its my turn for a check up. Told the Doctor bla bla then wah ada slight ampus ku rupanya. Well nda jua ku hairan banar pasalnya after walking from my office or naik tangga pun udah ku angih2. And of course ada infection. Not surprised jua even one of my colleague shared MC nya and ku liat apa sakitnya wah sama cam aku. I tell you guys our office need air purifierS. 



After dropping my Wife to work then stopped by for a proper breakfast. Been awhile since i had one which actually aku terasa the food. Selama ani bland saja. And this was the rest of my day hehehehe.


WADi

No comments: