Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Sunday 09/12/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday and hari malas.

Bangun bangun pagi atu aku ke dapur and as usual lah my mum udah busy bustling about in the kitchen preparing our Sunday lunch. I asked her makan apa today and she said daging dendeng. Nyummm nganya too bad liur ku alum pulih sepenuhnya so when i had it everything tasted bland.




Asked my Wife what's for dinner sal nya kediaku andang lately nda kan berapa makan dinner. She told me she craved for some begedil. Luckily my sister Nurul baru balik berjalan sekali ku runding lah manis2. Ku unjuk duit and let her buy all the necessary bahan. And the rest was voila. Sodap! Alhamdulillah jua after makan ubat and then tidur tia saja my sinus improved and dapat jua ku merasa sedikit rasa begedil aa. Alhamdulillah.


WADi

No comments: