Monday, December 31, 2018

Saturday 29/12/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

The final Saturday of the year!
Kononnya lapas mengantar biniku and then membalikan my MIL her minced beef stocks taus tah ku kan ke gym. Cua nada jadi eh. Udah kawanku memsg membawa ke Jing Chew atu haha.



You just really can't say no to kuey teow goreng daging Jing Chew bah. You just can't banar tah banar!


Selasai dari Jing Chew taus tah ku eh arah my fave spot. Biasa ke Cyber lah main game.


Time ku siuk siuk main game kali mcm i heard somebody mentioned my name. When i turned back nahhhhhhhhh Kaka sama Uncle Wawa. Hahahaha baru jua nda batah atu my Wife shared gambarnya di klinik. Apparently durg di Soon Lee next door membali ayam kali ngam durg ke Waznah she saw her car yatah taus masuk hahaha.
Time well spent! Hahahahaha.
Atu labat ujan when i was on my way kan ambil my Wife. Looks like cardio session nda jadi. Hahahaha typical eh.


My Gordon Ramsay inspired BBQ sauce.


My signature black pepper sauce.
Bought burger patties, buns and chips sal aku tais liur and in the mood to make the sauces. Worth the works. The bbq sauce on the burger was just amazing!


And of course pouring my black pepper sauce on the chips. Owh yum! Those chips looks thick and that is the way ahaa ahaa i like it!

WADi

No comments: