Friday, October 12, 2018

Tuesday 09/10/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

From Monday to Tuesday lah pulak.



Waking up early pasal kan masak ani. Wifey made pasta for me then of course i just made some protein for myself. Just a quick marinate and then just a quick sear on the pan no sauce sal aku malas.



Stopped by Noice Bn in Kiulap pasalnya it is still early. I mean u can see the time on the receipt jua kan. Even mun kami kan duduk lepak di sini pun boleh bah.


Wifey always wanted to try their donut and yeah the donut is good. They warmed it before they served well in our case packed it. The choc filling just dripped down the tissue nyummmm.


Owh yeah we stopped by Sumbangsih Mulia pasalnya i wanted a hot drink. Was thinking of buying some kueh melayu but nothing really struck my interest hence why we stopped by at Noice.


I also bought Bagel with cream cheese. My verdict? It was alright but i'm not gonna finish this alone the next time i bought this. Owh yeah i had this in my car. Santai santai bah ku minum teh c panas makan bagel dalam kereta hahahaha. Why rush kan kan kan.


Had an early lunch pasalnya aku ada plan ari ani. And my plan was.......


Iklan jap. Our pantry looked lavish with food today. Alhamdulillah. Mudahan mereka mereka yang murah hati bersedekah hari ani dibalas dengan kesihatan tubuh badan, digandakan rezeki mereka dan sentiasa berada dalam lindungan Allah jua. Amin YRA.



My afternoon chore. Iatah the reason why aku awal keluar office for lunch. Di sini tah ku lunch menyuci pakaian kami. Luckily ada close one di Delima. Ezzy Laundry namanya nganya antah nda ku enjoy sini ani. Sal nada tv atu kali. 




Bila one of your close friend melawat sekolah di belakang office mu sekali ya minta gambar but honestly durg nda tau aku on which floor. Still amazed me how we managed to take a proper photo hahahaha.


My dinner. Toast cokelat ajer. Syukur alhamdulillah. Tapi nda batah atu naik dugal terpaksa keluar tgh malam ke kadai membali gaviscon. Eh apalah.


WADi

No comments: