Friday, October 12, 2018

Saturday 06/10/2018 Part 1

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Alright another two part posts.


Told my Wife i'll be sending her to work today. Well andang jua plan aku yang ngantar since my SIL nda belaku. Plus i told her i wanted to go for a morning jog. So kira taus tah singgah di HPC later.


Trying out my new jogging attire. I have to admit that i really the material sajuk dibadan walaupun aku makai hitam and the weather pun hangat today. Matahari awal naik but i really enjoy my jog.


Otw to sending her off dapan simpang Klinik Sengkurong ada accident happened. Wahhh terbalik jua lah keretanya. That was bad but alhamdulillah the driver escape unscathed probably with minor injury and a bad trauma i assume.



Time for a quiet morning jog.

Step count before ku start.

After my jog. Bear in mind aku start kira when i leave my car and stopped it when i arrived back at my car.

Selasai jog then taus tah ku ke Kiulap getting myself a haircut. Its about bloody time jua. Makin tabal udah rambut ani. Hangat and then mudah tah ku ber kelemumur kalau rambut ku tabal.

Getting a spot of breakkie. Plus my Wife told me to buy some breakfast jua untuk org umah hence why aku taus makan sini. Bersantai2 dulu sebelum balik.

Skechers on going promotion. If you are a member then you must be licking your lips at the moment. Sigh! I wish i have extra $$$ to spend on.


Lepak part one hahahaha the last time kami berjumpa was in July and no wonder this time around it took almost the whole afternoon bah. At first kami lepak di Hive Yayasan. Siuk jua eh lepak di Hive aa Cuci mata nganya keraja kami as you can see c Yus gazing out on the photo above hahahaha. Macam bukan di Brunei rasaku. Nganya biasalah udah backpackers ani melintas keciuman tah bau haing atu haiyaaaaaaaaa.

Gotta love these red tea from Kofe Bar inside Hive store. Had two bottles of it. By now aku ngadu ngadu guys lets re-locate aku kelaparan. Hence move tah kami.


But first pit stop ku dulu bila ku mendangar yang premium toilet di Yayasan ani lawa. Hahahahaha sanggup bah aku ah membayar seringgit. Then taus lagi tu mengambil video share arah my Wife hahahahaha.

In the meantime c Hirman shared yang kedia prepping udah bbq grill untuk get together session for Geng Kopi. After so many planning yang nda pandai menjadi. And if jadi pun nda semua yang hadir. Which aku pun doubt jua malam ani semua dapat hadir. I still do look forward to it.


By 1Pm Jirul joined us and kami had lunch di food zone. Dimsum baby and the catching up session continues until 4pm hahahaha atu pun pasal my Wife memsg udah mun nda halum kali balik eh masih hangat bercerita.

Picked up my Wife at work then singgah kami ke Hua Ho Kilanas for some stuff. Actually aku atu kan cerita i've told my Wife jua yang i really like ni kalau biniku keraja attire nya cani. Hehehe antah lah don't ask me why. Nganya aku terpakai.

WADi

No comments: