Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Sunday 30/09/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

And this going to be the last post for September 2018. Sasak ku mo! Somehow i didn't save my Friday 28/09 post padahal siap udah ku bercerita apa tahu tahu when i checked at my all folder posts. Langsung nada owh that sucks! So u'll find part of cerita ku mcm nda masuk but hey biar ca kali aaa since udah ku explain ani. Anyhoo!


Yang banarnya aku atu kan bawa the whole for a breakfast nganya my parents panggilan arah tukang masak during my wedding. Nda tah durg join. So All 5 of us went to Al Malabar. Plan asal kan ke Gerai Tudung Saji. Hampa saja both Nini Zainab and Qawi tutup. Boohoo!





As usual my order jua yang last. Aku order murtabak daging plus bawang while the rest order nasi briyani and murtabak respectively. Ayam goreng? Come on when you're hungry you gotta eat!


Siapa last ya bayar but today one of my close friend time di UK was also having his breakfast kedialah jadi chong. Thanks Friz!





Dropped off my sisters back home pasal c bungsu damit kami ada project arah umah kawannya hence terpaksa kana hantar leh my other sister. Then kami taus ke Supasave mendulur my dear Wife. Cuaaaaaa abis row di round nya. Eh ni shopping kah bergambar ni.


When your Wife asked if i can pay for her shopping and i said beli jerrr that's cheap and that's how i walked away haa haa haa. Palat!


When i found my fave crisp in big packet but my Wife remind me that i have to control my eating habit! Arghhhhhhhhhhh!


It was a day and i told my Wife naik tah. Eh no! Nya berjalan ya round ke pohon buah mata kucing. Menyampati memupul a few mata kucing. Peminat jua banar aaa.


Slept the whole afternoon. Then it was already pushing Maghrib when we're woke up. Kelaparan kami dua. Woke up my sis suruh masak. Kali my mom berpadah ada ku tapau daging c Nurfah! woohoo. Sodap!


Wife left her work attire at home. Kali kami malas kan U-Turn. So i told her Sunday malam tani balik. Here we go.


Home sweet home. Ngalih plang terangkut2 but then again balik Monday pun masih jua angkut2 barang. Nganya yang siuknya bangun nda payah awal banar and then nda driving time morning rush hour. Lalah eh! Membari stress!


WADi

No comments: