Saturday, October 27, 2018

Thursday 18/10/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday and it times for a rest.



I had a breakfast session with Mr Jason Osman. We chit chat about business and catching up jua. Its been more than a year since i last seen him. Ya lahh udah ku pindah bandar atu jarang banar kami berjumpa.


Off to my next appointment. You gotta love KB town. It is so laid back. Even during week days ani bah. I know its working hour but still u can lie down in the middle of the road. You will probably fall asleep before the next car will drive pass you. Sunyi!



Selasai all my appointment apa then sampai saja umah. Bawa my Wife makan and my god! Let over ayam kurma and sambal lada atu aaa. Wow! wow!


Wifey's Fave. Budu apa kah namanya ni. Malas ku ingatkan jua bukannya ku pandai makan hahahahaha. One of the reason kedia balik balik makan pasal ada barang ani.



Movie night with the family. Aka nappy time for my Wife hahahaha.  

Almost everyone was sick so i bought Eucalyptus oil then pour arah Water Air Purifier Humidifier. So the whole house smell like a freshly bath baby hehehe.

WADi

No comments: