Thursday, August 30, 2018

Wednesday 22/08/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

And Wednesday marks the beginning of my short leave with my Wife.


Before i begin and i know its way too late but for the sake of bertamu hari i would like to greet all my readers out the Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.


My Wife woke me up early nganya terus terang i was feeling too tired from yesterday. So when she asked me aku sembahyang kah nda. I asked her kul berapa dah. It was already around 6:30 am. I said to her to no. Hahahaha Ngalih ku.


Sengaja ku nda makan haa haa haa the whole morning pasalnya knowing by lunch time ada get together di Lambak for Hari Raya Aidil Adha celebration.





When we arrived the event started udah haa haa haa typical bah kami aa.


Lebar badan ku atu haa haa haa.


Having a bit of banter with Najib. Keh Keh Keh!

Liau damit dua org ani aaa.


Mamam time and ani yang ku aim my Mum's chicken Briyani. Sandi lapar banar ku and i was like batah g kah doa ani hahahaha.





Its play time now! Cua liat tu Khasyi aaa berani ya bah menyikut biniku hahahahaha.


Aku dpt ang pow bro! Syukurtah hehehe.

WADi

No comments: