Thursday, August 16, 2018

Tuesday 31/07/2018

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

It's about time aku start blogging. Pushing the mid of August udah alum langsung ku update it. Talking about how slow i am with updates aaa. Here i am sitting down at my desk trying to persuade myself to at least do one or two updates.

Yang calinya as usual i started this month post with the last update for July. Hehehe okay guys lets get cracking.



 It was raining the whole of last night so it was really a pleasant morning. When i arrived in the office i really enjoyed my slow walk to my office building. Masuk office and it was super cold. Last last naik ku ke roof top and enjoy the morning view.



Skodeng mode a few colleagues yang baru sampai office ewah ewah.


Went for site visit. Done with my site visit. Went for mamam. Lapar Broh! Nada lain kan dikerajakan. Roti jantan roti jantan roti jantan.




Malamnya my Wife went out for an errand with my Mil and Sil. Lone ranger lah aku dinner that night. Didn't fancy anything heavy just bakso and of course teh c saja di Taro.

WADi

No comments: