Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Welcome 2014

Alhamdulillah Di Dahulukan Dengan Kalimah Bismisllahirrohmanirrohim.. This Is The First Post For The New Year.. And As The Admin For This Blog Whatwadiwrotes Or Formally Known As W-Chubbster.. 
 Wishing Everyone A Happy New Year.. Hoping The Year 2013 Gave Us Lots Of Valuable Lesson Which Can Change Us All Into An Even Better Person In 2014.. Honestly I Don't Really Want To Mention What Is My New Year Resolution.. Only I Just Want To Be Like The Photo Below
No Other Words Can Explain Better What My Aim To Be In 2014.. To Be Very Honest I Just See The New Year As An Opportunity To Press The Reset Button.. Whatever Mistakes You've Made.. All The Wrong Decisions You've Taken.. You Can't Undo It.. Its Your Past It Is What It Is.. What We All Can Do Now Is Not To Repeat It Again.. And Try To Be Wiser And Calmer.. "A Year Older.. A Year Calmer" In Sha Allah

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: