Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just One For Today Maybe

I Think I'm Gonna Do Just One Post For Today.. Been Stuck In The Office Because It Has Been Pouring Since Last Night And Alhamdulillah At 25 Past 5 The Rain Seems To Stop.. Even Sampai A Few Primary Schools Menyuruh Parents Mengambil Anak Durang Balik Awal Pasal Banjir.. And I Saw One Di IG Yang Ada Tanah Runtuh.. Well It Is As Expected Since It Has Been Raining For More Than 12 Hours.. Heh Baru Allah Taala Turunkan Hujan Dengan Lebat Udah Tani Kial Kial.. Balum Lagi Musibah Besar.. Nauzubillah.. Yatah Org Kitani Tu.. Suka Sangat Kan Menyebarkan Berita Palsu.. Nda Mengenang Yang Durg Sendiri Ada Keluarga.. 
 This Was Taken Yesterday Along Jalan Sungai Pandan.. I Thought This Was Bad
And This Was Taken This Morning When I Was On My Way To Work.. And Since It Has Been Raining All Day.. I'm Not Sure Hows The Road Condition At The Moment I'm Sure Its Bad.. And Yes I'm Still Stuck In The Office!

On A Different Note Tried This Detox Patch Last Night.. And Yes When People Told You That You're Gonna Sleep Well That Night.. They're Lying.. You Won't Get A Perfect Sleep While Using This You Keep On Waking Up Because This Patch Is Really Is Pulling Those Toxins From Your Body.. I Know I Know Maybe Some Of You Are Skeptical And Say This Might Not Work But Trust Me It Does.. You Will Feel A Difference.. Too Bad I Don't Even Have Enough Stock To Last Me A Week!
 Ewwww.. Just Imagine For Years We Been Consuming Crazy Foods.. All Those Pills We Took.. And This Just Represent A Small Percentage Of Them All.. 
One Of The Reason Why I Still Blog.. Memories.. So My Family, Friends And Myself Can Relive Those Memories..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: