Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just Another Sunday

5:34 Pm Current Time And Yes Its Sunday And I Am In The Office The Moment.. Just Waiting For The Clock To Struck 6 pm So I Can Go Home.. The Plan For Later Is To Rest A Bit Then A Back Session..
Taken Earlier Today When I Was Doing My Round And Which This Remind Me Of Something.. Need To Take Photos Of The Grass Along Kb Industrial Site.. Heh! Betul Lah Kan.. Its All About My Own Initiative.. By Right I Shouldn't Be Bothered To Be On Site Whilst The Work Being Done.. But Kang Kalau Ku Nada Mencek Time The Contractor Ada.. What If Ada Tia Yang Nda Memuaskan.. So When Ia Punya Supervisor Ada Masih.. Beri Teguran And It Get Sorted Straight Away..

Anyway There Will Be More Post Shortly.. So Stay Tune.. 

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: