Friday, January 03, 2014

Hari Ani Dan Kemarin

Actually This Photo Was Taken On The 1st Of January.. We Hardly Had A Bbq On New Year's Eve Due To The Fact That My Late Grandma Passed Away On The 1st Of January.. Anyhow Since My Dad Ani Liur Nya Macam Macam.. Yes Trust Me Macam Macam Kan Dimakannya.. Just An Example Saja Lah Ah.. Few Days Back Ya Tais Liur Kan Makan Baked Potato.. Okay.. Biasalah Tu Standard.. But It Isn't Anymore When You Add Kuey Teow Basah To The Mix In One Night.. Sandi Bah Tu.. Hahahah Anyway Back To The Story.. So I Was Out That Night And When I Went Back Home I Can Smell Bbq And Then When I Entered The House Atu Tabal Asap.. Why? Tuuuuu Liat Durg Bbq Di Dalam Ah.. Why? Kb Lately Night Time Like Clock Work Hujan Non Stop.. Aku Malas Tah Ku Ikut Campur Apalagi Dengan My Eye Infection Ani.. Bertamu Dengan Asap.. Malas Lah Aku Kan Ngiap Makan Mau Ku..
This Was This Morning.. I Woke Up With A Headache.. A Feeling Which I Hated The Most.. And Usually Kalau Ku Sakit Kepala Time Bangun Tidur Ani Kompom Seharian Menghidap.. And Plus Its Friday And Aku OT And The Contractors Was Physically Working On The Same Building With The Gym.. Might As Well I Had A Shoulder Session To Ease The Pain.. It Does Work Tho.. The Headache Gone While I'm Working Out But Making A Bloody Swift Return When I Cooled Down..
So Yeah Almost A Month No Cardio.. Done That Before My Shoulder Session.. Haven't Had Any Breakfast.. Of Coz I Will Be Struggling And Ahirnya Crash Tah Ku Jua.. These 2.5 Kg Dumbbells Feel So Different And Those 15 Reps Feel Like Forever.
Amino Pills.. Just In Case It Gets Sore In The Morning.. Forgot How Big It Was.. Forgot How Ugly It Taste But At Least It Makes Me Feel A Bit Better.. Alright Nuff Said.. Time For Some Maharaja Lawak Mega..

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: