Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Mash Up Snappy Of Everything

Congrats G BOV Aka G Boy Aka G Khai Aka Malique Khai Haha.. One Of The Three Wedding Invitation That I Need To Attend In The Next Two Weeks.
 And Also Congrats To Bob Jinggo Aka Bob Driver Aka Bukan C Boobs But Ofismate Ku D Bandar Aka Bob Taie Lalat Manis.. And Apparently Their Sanding Event Fell On The Same Day.. Need To Double Check On The Timing.. Hopefully There Is An Hour Gap So I Can Zoom From Lambak Tu Kulapis.. 
And Finally Congrats To G Boy Aka G Anan Aka Botets Aka Boy Coupe Hahaha And Of Coz His Wife To Be Lady Botets Eh Salah.. C Pau Bah C Pau.. 
Honestly I Am Now Cutting Down On My Rice Intake.. But I Was Very Hungry The Other Day And There Was Nothing To Eat.. Worst Comes To Worst.. I Just Cooked What My Grandma Used To Cook For Me.. Scramble Egg Karing2 Then Bubuh Nasi.. Bubuh Kicap And Bubuh Tomato.. Gaul And Voila The Easiest But One The Tastiest Egg Flyed Lice!
Taken A Few Days Ago.. Just Wanna Show Off Saja How Green The Gym And By That It Bloody Looks Spacious.. Anyhow.. I Feel Like My Shoulder Is Growing.. I Knw I Knw It Didn't Look Like It But Terasa Ku Bah Cara Melayu Raya Ku Last Year Sampit Arah Bahu.. Not Good Ey!

Til My Next Post.. Take Care Everyone!


TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: