Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday The 28th

Wow Mun Durg C Ajith & Avg Suka Durg Ni Numbur 28 Ah.. Hehehe And If You Two Happen To Read This Happy Day 28 To Both Of You Haha.. While Typing This Post The Song From Bondan Prakoso Ya Sudahlah.. Really Is A Good Song But It Reminds Myself Of The Video Clips.. The Idea Of My Carrying A Guitar.. Backpacking Around Indonesia Or In Fact Anywhere Else Is One Bloody Brilliant Idea.. Okay Carrying A Guitar? For Someone Who Dont Even Know A Single Note Or Tab Or Whatever You Called It Is Just Dumb.. But That Freedom Feelings It Gave You Is Just Amazing.. To Leave Everything Behind For A Month Or Two.. Wow.. Who Would Want To Say No To That.. And By Saying This It Remind Me Of One Jason Mraz Song.. Damn Now I'm Having A Hard Time Trying To Remember It.. And Checking That Bloody Song On Youtube Isn't A Big Help Either.. Owh Bloody Hell Its That I'm Yours Video Clip.. I'll Post The Video Clip Sometime Later In The Day..
Why Do This Kinda Feeling Suddenly Creeps In My Thoughts.. Well It Has Been Quite A Year.. And Now We're Reaching The End Of November And I Thought.. Its Has Been Heavy This Year.. Very Heavy Indeed.. And To Remind Myself I Haven't Had A Decent And Proper Leave From Work In Over A Year.. MCs And Public Holidays Are Not Included Btw.. I Just Want To Go Somewhere.. Just To Recharge The Battery.. I Just Want That Feeling Of Guilt Free When You Stay Up Late Without Worrying About Waking Up Early For Work The Next Day.. Mind You The Remainder Of My Leaves Is Just Too Little.. Why? Malas Lah Aku Kan Cerita.. Nganya It Really Is Been Frustrating.. And I'm Not Sure Bilakah Ianya Kan Selesai.. Been Waiting For The Results For Over A Year Now And It Doesn't Show Its Gonna Be Settle Anytime Soon. Membari Sasak Jua Tu.. Cuti Nda Naik.. Gaji Bertahan 2 Tahun Udah.. Tapi Keraja Nauzubillah.. Iatah I Dare Say Its So Unfair To Be Treated In This Manner.. Full Stop Won't Say Much.. Malas Ku Kan Telling Tales But One Of These Days I Seriously Need To Sit Down With One Of The Bosses And Ask For The Progress Because It Has Been Ridiculously Long!
It Really Is Very Frustrating To The Point It Really Pisses Me Off Badly.. Luckily There Is Gym.. And I Just Channel It There.. To Have Alone Time At The Start Doing The Cardio And Warming Up The Muscles Before Pumping It.. Hence That Is Why In The Last Few Weeks.. I'm Always Angry At The Gym.. Take Examples Last Monday.. Ive Got Lots In My Head.. And Taking Those Fat Burners And Energy Drinks Somehow Makes Me Angrier That I Just Keep On Going Even I Know My Energy Was Totally Gone.. And I Know When I Push Myself Too Hard My Whole Body Begin To Shiver Until I Had My Meal.. And Then It Will Begin To Sore.. Which Is Dumb Really Ubat Banyak Masuk.. Air Putih Nda Berapa Diminum.. Biasalah Yatah Membarinya Keluar Darah Mun Beria Hahaha Sandikan.. Which Is Just Dumb..
TRue To THe BOne!
W
 

No comments: