Monday, November 05, 2012

Kemarin Dan Hari Ini

 These Few Weeks My Weekend Has Been A Quiet One.. At Times I'm Loving It And Some Of The Times Its Kinda Annoying.. But Hey U Gotta Enjoy It While It Last Right? Anyhow Just Like Any Sundays I Always Find A Sometime To Pop In The Gym Just Doing Some Routine Workout Or Probably Just Trying To Target Some Part Of The Muscle Which I Feel Didn't Get A Proper Pump.. But To Be Very Honest It Is Just A Way To Fill In The Free Time Rather Than Just Sitting On My Arse Watching Tv..
 So There I Was Enjoying Myself Hurting My Triceps And Biceps Then I Had This Sudden Urge For Ideal's Onion Ring.. And My Goodness I Cannot Stop Thinking About It.. And The Closest Ideal Was In Tutong.. I Know It Sucks Right! Especially With The Weather These Days.. Heavy Rains And Thunderstorm Just Like In The Photo Above.. It Was Kinda Scary To Drive And Yes Don't Worry While I Took This Photo The Car Was At Stationery.. I Tell You What Its Not A Bad Time To Invest In Some Rain X
 Arrived At Ideal's I Just Know What I Want.. I Know Its Not Ideal To Eat Oily Food But Hey What Can U Do When You Were Craving.. Hold It.. Plus I Know I Earn This So Back Off! Haha Emo
 Owh I Was With Titin Last Night.. Biasa Dari Ari Atu Udah Memujuk Minta Transferkan Adam & Hawa.. Huhu Atu Ya
 And Yes I Finally Bought This Too.. Japanese Green Tea.. The One That Excapade Serve.. All For The Good Of The Body.. Luan Banyak Racun Masuk Badan.. Baik Jua Di Cuci..
 Then At Midnight Caught The Liverpool V Newcastle Match.. Another Draw? Come On!
And As Usual Its Monday.. And When Monday Comes Its Gym Day As Well.. Turn Up Early Before The Gym Buddies So Had A Good 45 Mins Of Cardio And Abs Session.. I Really Really Hope I'm Able To Achieve My Target Even Though I Haven't Give Myself A Deadline

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: