Friday, November 30, 2012

A Post About Jassie! ;-(

 Kenangan Pertama She Was There During The Gang First Road Trip To Kb During Hari Raya.. Ato Koros C Jijah Atu Hahahahaha Kaji Paes Terdapat Ko Masih Tupi Koboi Mu Atu?
 And She Was There During Our Many Many Road Trip To Kb.. Untuk Apa Tu Nah.. Makan Mee Mamak Or Nasi Katok Babuku.. If You Guys Still Remember Ni Di Mana Nah? D'Valley Cafe.. Dapur Lama Tani.. Always The Meetpoint.. And I Remember Si Titin Punya Conversation.. Eeee Bau Masam Bunit Kita.. Hahaha Mana Nda.. Kasut Belusir Di Dalam Atu :p
 And Also When This Happen.. Haahahahaha I Very Much Remember This! During C Zimah Punya Birthday.. We All Surprising Her With A Cake.. Konon Kedia N Herman Saja Ngedate.. Cua Ada Yang Naik Tangga Ada Yang Naik Lift Di Aranda.. And I Have To Drive Back To Kb With This Stupid Tyre Hahaha Sandi! 
 2009 Bbq At Faeiz's Folks Di Kilanas.. Hahaha Baju Atu Berpindah Hak Milik Udah.. And Of Coz Jassie Was There Too Huhu...
 Those Endless Morning Run.. Who Else Is With Me.. Kan Tiap-tiap Hari Mendgr Lagu Kebangsaan Dalam Radio..
 Watching Dpmm Matches With The Cousins.. Sapa Lagi Yang Jadi Driver Hahaha..
 All Those Nights Where Me And Khun Jirul Having Burger Pasar Malam Siring Jeraya.. If Nda Sebalah Cuore C Jirul.. Si Jassie Jadi Cover Kami Hahahahahaha
And Of Coz Those Lonely Moments Where I Have To Break My Fast At The Side Of The Road.. Hahahahahaha.. And If You Guys Wonders What That Japanese Alphabets Mean? Well Its Literally The Spelling Of Jazz In Japanese
 And Of Coz Those Endless Times At The Workshop.. Mun Nda Spark Plug Kan Di Ganti Lahh
 Tayar Kan Di Ganti..!
 And Hence Where Jassie Bear Got Her Name From.. Teeheehee Until I Bought Sonya And She Left Jassie For Sonya Hahaha Apakan
 And Of Coz She Was There Too During My First Ever Run At Track 8
Anyway If You Guys Are Wondering What The Hell Is This Post Is All About Well.. Avid Readers Of My Blog Knew That I've Let Go Jassie Sometime Early This Year Or Late Last Year.. But The Thing Is She Is Still Under My Name Tho It Was Paid A Broker On Paper It Was Still Under My Name.. And Lately My Parents Keeps On Mentioning About Buying Her Back Sometime Next Month.. But Then I've Received A Phone Call On Thursday That She Has Been Bought And All The Paperwork To Change The Ownership To That Person Is In Process.. Oppppppssssss As Glad As I Am But Underneath I Was Really Disappointed.. Why? Well Its My First Car.. And Y'all Get What I Mean Right? Banyak Lah Kenangan Ku Kan Kereta Ani.. Kana Tahan Polis.. First Time Ngedate Sambil Nyanyi2 Sigh... Bye Jassie.. Thanks For The Ride..

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: