Monday, November 12, 2012

And Its A Monday

Feeling Sleepy.. And I'm Still Super Tired.. Its Been Awhile Heck Its Been A Long Long While Since I Had Great Weekend Like I Had Yesterday.. The Last Few Weeks Been A Quiet One.. Either Me Working On A Sunday Or I Just Prefer To Stay At Home.. Currently I'm Listening To Daughtry's Start Of Something Good.. And I'm Feeling A Bit Mellow.. The Good Kind Of Mellow.. Damn This Is A Good Song.. But I Believe This Song Will Sound Much Much Better In Acoustic.
Anyhow I Think Today I'm Gonna Talk A Bit About Anything And Everything Or Even Nothing At All.. Just Those Morning That You Want To Let Go Something Off Your Chest But Its Kinda Hard To Start It Out. Anyway I Always Love It When Lied To Me Without Knowing I Know The Truth.. It Is Kinda Insulting That They Treat Me As If I'm A Fool And Thus They Should Give Me Little To No Attention At All.. And Honestly I Came Across With Lots Of Them Kind But At A Times I Just Let It Pass.. Just For The Sake Of Friendship.
At Times I Just Can't Believe The Nerve They Had To Act So Selfish.. Blatantly Selfish.. But In The End I Am Thankful.. Thankful For Every Single One Of Them.. Because By Knowing Them I Know And I Can Choose Who Is Real And Who Is Being Fake.. Who Is The One That We Should Be There When They Needed Someone And Those Who Deserve An Awww Better Luck Next Time From Us..
For What Is Bad And Good That Has Enter My Life.. I'll Be Forever Thankful.. Because We Have To Remember.. Life Has Its Ups And Downs.. Syukur Alhamdulillah :-)

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: