Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Darn It..

It Is Kinda Funny That When I Was Out And About While Running Or Driving I Seems To Have This Post Sorted Out On How To Start It With.. What To Write About But Somehow When My Hand Touches The Keyboard I Go Blurry.. Actually To Be Very Honest This Just Like My Old Post.. The Same Question But Im Just Running Out Of Anwers And Im Kinda Feeling Super Bad About It..
Grandma Was In Town Last Sunday.. Siuk Siuk Bercerita Kali Bomb! She Asked Me The Question.. And What Makes Me Feel Bad Is That When She Said.. Bilatah Lagi Ni Wadi.. Nini Ani Sakit.. Gulp.. Ada Lagi Lah Yang Ia Cakap Which Im Not Gonna Share It With You Guys.. Haiya.. Susah Ni.. Susah.. How Am I Gonna Explain It To Her.. In Fact Im Tired Going Thru This Conversation Over And Over Again.. Letih Lerr..
Suppose Im Still Stuck At The Prison Of My Own Memories.. So Stuck That I Dont Even Know How To Get Out Of It.. But Then Actually I Know How I Just Cant Be Bothered.. Yes I Knw.. Life Can Feel Too Short Or It Can Be Too Long Not To Share It With Someone.. Life Can Be Hard, Tough, Cruel And Tiring Not To Have That Shoulder To Lean On.. In Short Its Great To Have Someone.. But Like I Said I Just Cant Be Bothered..
Its Just A Collection Of Past Failures That Make Me Bloody Scared To Open Up.. Either Me Being Dumb Not Appreciating What I Had.. Or In A Relationship Where I Put Everything But To Their Eyes Is Not Enough.. Or Fighting For A Relation That Was Not Bless.. Or Even In A Relationship That Was Not Meant To Be And I Still Came Out Hurting Real Bad.. Maybe I Should Keep What Is Left In This Heart Of Mine For That 'ONE' Person But For Now........... Y'all Do The Guessing.. Dont Be Expecting Any Wedding Invitation From Me Just Yet.. Haha
Ah Well Enough With All This Negative Thing.. Lets Do Something Productive So I End This Post With...

TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: