Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Snappy Snappy Laaa Cam Biasa

Ironic Laughter When I Saw This.. Gotta Admire Their Creativity.. Looks Like They Cant Afford One So Im Sorry For That.. But Then Rich Or Poor Who Say You Cant Have A Good Laugh Eyyy..
Freshly Downloaded On My Lappie.. The Sequel To One Of My Fav Game.. Age Of Empires.. Honestly Aku Masih Bangang But Hey.. Good Times..

For My Samsung Phone.. Yup Instagram Is Now Available For Android Phones Yihaaaa.. Lagi Sekali.. Yihaaa... No More Of That Instaroid Crap.. This Is One Is The Real Shitznitt..
The Finish Product.. Almost Forgotten That I Have Already Signed Up.. So Just Log In Straight Away And Voila Instagram Baby..
Aiiiiii Free 200 Sms For The Next 7 Days.. The Problem Is.. To & With Who?? Seriously..
 A Very Strong Opinion From Pg Rahman On Today's BB Opinion Page.. I Kinda Agree Very Much With His Opinion Can't Wait For ACB Reply On This..
 Taken Early This Morning.. This Was Around 5.50 Am.. Even By The Look Of The Sun Rise Pun Udah I Know Its Gonna Be A Hot Day Today.. Too Right Wadi..!
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: