Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My March In Perspective

So Here We Go Again A New Month.. And Then Me Having A Reflection On What Has Happened For The Last Month.. Thought Its Kinda Late But Hey It Doesnt Really Matter To Me.. Giving Myself A Few Moment Going Thru My Blog Archive For March Checking Out The Highlights And Of Coz The Lowlights So Please Do Bear With Me.
I Think March Has Been A Tough Month So Far At Par With February.. Lots Of Pain And Low Moment But In All I Have To Say Its An Eye Opener.. True Friends Stay The Rest Just Come And Go As They Wish.. I Think The Best Part Of Last Month Is That I Did A Few Post On Old Memories.. Going Through All My Photo Collection And Picking Those Special Moments.. Moments That Will Last Forever.. Insya Allah
A Friend And A Cuz Got Married This Month As Well So All Those Questions About When Is The Date Wadi.. Unwanted Pressure And Honestly Its Not A Funny Thing.. They All Think I Dont Want To Get Married.. Let Me Answer It This Way.. Waking Up Watching Ur Wife's Face In The Morning.. Or Just To Silently Stare At Her When She Is Sleeping And Telling Myself How Lucky I Am To Have Her.. To Know That There Is Somebody Who Gonna Kick My Ass When I Bought Something Stupid.. And More Importantly To Give Me Precious Life That We Call Children.. Of Coz I Bloody Want All Of That.. Maybe I Was Just The A Wrong Guy At A Right Time Or A Right Guy At A Wrong Time................. But How I Wish..........
On The Fitness Bit Gym Is Still Progressing.. Just To Clear Things Up I'm Not Going For Those Hardcore Big Muscle Kind But More To Just Lean And Mean.. Running Well Here And There.. Financial Wise.. Hopefully Its Getting Stable But I'm Sure Hard Times Will Be Here Sooner Or Later As Always Hanya Allah Saja Tampat Tani Ngadu..
So In All I'm Kinda Glad March Has Passes Us By.. Its Been A Ride.. Its Been Rough.. So Hey Hey Its April.. Just Remember Dear Reader.. No Key In This World Is Made Without A Key To Open It.. Begitu Juga Dengan Masalah Kitani.. Setiap Satu Dugaan Yang Allah Taala Hadirkan Pasti Ada Jalan Penyelesaiannya.. Insya Allah -)
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: