Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just A Thursday Bla Bla Bla

Alone In The Office Right Now.. Its Raining Outside.. With A Cuppa Of Hot Nescafe And Soothing Music.. I Think Im Just Gonna Blog.. Gonna Post About Something Random Maybe.. Just Wanting To Let My Mind Think So I Wont Get Sleepy.. So Here Goes Nothing..
If Someone Ask You A Question What Is The Lowest Part Of Your Life So Far? To Be Frankly Honest I Don't Even Know Which One To Choose From And Its A Lot.. And I'm Sure It Is The Same Case With Each And Every One Of You Out There.. There Is Too Much To Choose From.. On A Personal Note The Lowest I've Ever Been And Will Ever Be Is When Life Is Too Hard And Too Painful To Live And There Is No One Out There For You To Let It All Out.. There Is No Shoulder That Can Lay Your Head For A Few Second Or A Warm Hug Telling You That Everything Will Be Alright.. Or When You're Actually Believe That You Are Right.. But No One Out There Believe In You Even Though They Know You Very Very Well.. And With These Two Moments Is When I Feel I'm At My Lowest.. If You Want To Feel Like That.. Go Listen To Simple Plan's Astronaut.. Dont Worry I Post The Video Clip Once Ive Done With This Post..
Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Were Being Force To Do Something Against Your Own Will? Will We Ever Enjoy It? And More Importantly Can We Be Ever Be Thankful For It? Over The Years Ive Learned It The Hardway.. We Cant Let People Forces Us Into Doing Something That We Never Ever Want To Do.. Just Like Me.. People Who Walks Into My Life At  A One Time Loves Making Decision For Me.. A Decision That I Never Agreed Upon But Somehow I Just Have To Live With It.. But Now I've Learnt My Lesson.. Even When Someone Asked Me To Leave.. Owh Yes I Will Leave But It Is For A Steps Away.. Because Now I Will Never Ever Again Do Something Against My Own Will.. Even If Its Hurting Myself Or It Is Impossible For Me To Have It The Very Least Is I Can Say To Myself.. I'm Doing This Because I Want It Too Not Because People Force Me To Do It.. Because At The End Of The Day Its My Own Choice And Who Else Can Protect Me If Its Not Myself.. And More Importantly.. Sometime In The Future I Would Never Have To Curse Myself And Feel All Miserable And Sorry For It And To Be Able To Say "At Least You've Given Your All Trying Mate!" Without Any Shred Of Doubt..
I Posted Something Of My Facebook Status Yesterday Regarding What Do We Feel When We Keep On Boasting About Something.. Saying Something Stupid.. When We Thought We Were Right Then One Day We Find Out That We Were Wrong All This While.. Now The Question Here Is Are We Willing To Swallow All Those Words That We Said? All I Know Is Allah Taala Atu Maha Adil.. Kitani Mempunyai Khilaf Masing2.. Setiap Manusia Ada Kelemahannya Dan Memang Akan Melakukan Kesilapan Sedar Ataupun Nda Sedar.. But When We Were Too Cocky And Too Confident In Menunjukkan Arah Org Lain Akan Aib Seseorang.. Then Lets Ask Ourself These Questions.. Are We A Saint? Baik Sangat Kah Kitani Ani? As If Like From This Moment Until The Moment When We Draw Our Last Breath We Will Never Gonna Commit Anymore Sin..
The Word Karma, What Goes Around Comes Around, Kebalikkan Karang Tu.. Believe Those Words Because Its True.. Because Allah Taala Atu Maha Adil.. Tho I Have To Admit That When Someone Hurt My Feeling.. When It Is Too Painful To Bear.. I Can Be Bitter.. Andang Atu Kelemahan Yang Ku Akui.. To Forgive Them.. I Could But To Accept Them Back In My Life.. Payah Lah Aku Kan Ckp.. And Even So When We Are Right We Still Can Be Wrong.. All What Is Needed Is That We Choose To Be The Better Person.. Berikan Sedikit Ruang Untuk Kemaafan.. Berikan Sedikit Ruang Untuk Peluang For Them To Change And To Be Accepted Again.. Unless They Keep On Doing The Same Thing Over And Over Then There Is Only One Way To Deal With That.. A NICE HARD KICK IN THEIR ASSES! Haha
Now Dont Get Me Wrong.. Bukan Mau Menyindir Siapa-siapa But Hanya Untuk Memperingatkan Sesama Kitani.. Before Looking To Far Ahead.. It Is Important For Us To Look Into Ourself.. =)
TRue To THe BOne!
W

No comments: